City of Holtville 2019 Veterans' Day Parade Entry
Parade held on MONDAY, November 11, 2019
Please fill out the form below and add your entries parade script.
Parade entries may range from Bands, Patriotic Theme Floats and Banners, Marching Units, Drill Teams, Color Guards, Equestrian Units, Re-enactment Units, Military Equipment, to Placarded Vehicles.
• All participants must complete a Participation Application and must have received prior written Registration Approval in order to participate on Parade day.
• Primary consideration for Parade participation will be granted to organizations representing Active, Retired and Honorably Discharged members of the United States Armed Forces including Commissioned Officers, Warrant Officers and Enlisted Personnel of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard and Reserves from the State of California.
• Secondary consideration for Parade participation will be offered to non-military organizations, such as:
o Middle, High School, & College bands, including drill teams, or flag / rifle squads
o Other musical units such as fife & drum, pipe & drum, and drum & bugle corps
o Historical / Re-Enactment Groups
o Town Patriotic Commissions
o Civic / Community Service / Veteran Support Organizations
o Seated, elected town, city and state officials (Candidates for office may not participate in the Parade unless they are incumbent or a Veteran as outlined above. No candidate for office may distribute campaign flyers or paraphernalia or display campaign signage while participating in the Parade. More info on this topic is available).
• Entries that are strictly commercial in nature are not permitted in the Parade.
• The Parade Committee reserves the right to limit the number of units marching, including the number of vehicles participating in each unit, in order to comply with time requirements.
• The Imperial County Veterans Day Parade does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.